What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VAF Baseball Outing 2008

Michael White

Well Known Member
Bill Repucci (Charlotte based RV-9) and I are putting together an Atlanta Braves baseball outing next spring for any interested VAF members. The tentative plan is to target the Sunday April 20th game vs. the Los Angeles Dodgers.

This invitation is open to any VAF member who would like to attend, including any SoCal RV'ers who are up to making the trip (I don't mind having members of the "Loyal Opposition" present. I might even wear my SoCal RV shirt...and my Braves cap... :D ).

I'm sure we will need a commitment deadline to finalize the ticket purchases, but at this early point it's enough to reply to this thread to indicate that you're interested, and I'll keep things updated as we get closer. I think February 15th (the day pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training) will work as a deadline date. At that time I'll take the big list of interested parties and make ticket and Jumbotron arrangements.

Atlanta area RV'ers: I'd like to get a "taxi squad" lined up so that folks coming in from out of town will have a ride from the airport to the stadium and back. Let me know via post reply or PM if you're interested in helping out. Once I get a feel for how many we're going to have, we can set up a target airport for arrivals and caravaning.

Baseball and RV's...it's a beautiful thing...

Braves game at Turner Field, April 20th

Okay folks, it's time to move this thread up to the top again. Baseball season is upon us (pitchers and catchers report next weekend), and it's time to start getting a head count for ticket purchases. Any RV'ers are welcome to join Bill, Nora and myself for a fun afternoon at Turner Field.

Reply to the thread or PM me.

Moving it up to the top again. At the moment, it's just Bill, Nora, myself and Ty Connell. Any other takers? There's gotta be more than 4 baseball fans in the VAF!

VAF Baseball Outing - Last Call

Hi folks,
I'm putting out the "Last Call" for the April 20th Braves-Dodgers baseball outing at Turner Field. I'm going to close the invitation on March 7th, so if you would like to join us, let me know soon. PM or email me at:
rv8rmoose "at" comcast.net

Back