What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any UK builders near London building this Sunday?

tomagin

I will be in the UK for some meetings in Slough on Mon, Tues, Wed but arriving this coming Sunday [28 Oct] at Heathrow from New Jersey and wouldn't mind the opportunity to visit someone pounding rivets on a RV-8 or other RV in the afternoon preferably within an hour so from Windsor where I'll be staying. Transport isn't a problem as I'm renting a car on arrival.

You can come and supervise drilling the bolt-holes for the landing gear!

I'm about an hour away. Check your PMs!

Chris

RV8QB
Empennage and wings complete.
Working on fuselage

Hi Tom,

Not too close to London, but I'll be either RV-ating (-4 from Enstone near Oxford), or RV-building (-8 slow build, finishing wings, starting fuse, near Rugby/Warwick in the Midlands).
The airfield is about a 1 hour drive from Windsor, and my home/workshop about 1.5 hours.

If that's of interest, let me know; always happy to meet a fellow RV-er.

Otherwise I'd suggest posting on the Yahoo rvsqn to get the widest audience in UK.

Looks like Chris in Oxford is a good choice as it's not too far and he has the same kit as I do. I've contacted him separately by email to organize something.

I'm in the UK several times a year and have noted the other boards that get a wider viewing in the UK and may try to visit some others in the future.

Tom

Back