What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need Help Woodinville, WA

fstringham7a

Well Known Member
Anyone in or around the Woodinville, WA area that could lend a fellow RV builder a hand in bucking rivets.........Please advise !!!!!!!!!!!! The drive from Saint George, Utah is just a bit far for me.......and my RV7A is just not quite ready to fly.

[email protected]
435-632-6895
or message here at the forum

TIA

Frank @ sgu RV7A

Frank, there is now an eastside EAA chapter. Next meeting is Monday, Nov 19th at Redmond Library 7PM.
John Adams

RE:Thanks

Frank, there is now an eastside EAA chapter. Next meeting is Monday, Nov 19th at Redmond Library 7PM.
John Adams

I must admit that I live in Saint George Utah and was trying to get help for an individual that works at Dynon. Hopefully they will get envolved with you folks.

Frank @ SGU RV7A 95% done 94% to go:eek:

Anyone in or around the Woodinville, WA area that could lend a fellow RV builder a hand in bucking rivets.........Please advise !!!!!!!!!!!! The drive from Saint George, Utah is just a bit far for me.......and my RV7A is just not quite ready to fly.

[email protected]
435-632-6895
or message here at the forum

TIA

Frank @ sgu RV7A

I can help. I'll give you a call later this afternoon (Sunday).

Bothell

Hey Frank, I'm in Bothell but building my 7 in Port Townsend. I'm pretty busy but give me a yell if you get stuck.

Steve

Surething

Frank

I am in Seattle. Ready and willing to help most weekends. Ping me if your friend hasn't found a bucker yet. There's a bunch of current and former RV builders in the EAA chapter that John passed you the info on. Hope to see your friend on Monday.

Back