What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Port Aransas, Texas Trip

Mark

Chuck Imken (RV-7A) and I (RV-10) made a trip to P.A. this weekend. Friday night we enjoyed Fuente Cigars, Sapphire Gin, supper at Fins and topped it off with a DQ Blizzard.

Took a couple of photos of the beech, jetty's and St Joe Island after departing Rwy 12 Mustang Beech Saturday morning.

Pictures Here

Last edited by a moderator:
P.A.

Mark:

Brings back memories of a few years ago. :) Used to fly down in the Champ. Do you still keep a clunker down there??

Port Aransas Trip

Mannanj,

I keep a 1997 Chev Suburban w/165k miles on it at KRAS. This one even has a/c and is just getting broken in good.

Hope you had a great trip back from LOE.

Mark

Mark,

Thanks for spending the time with me just before your trip to Port A, showing me your fantastic -10, and the advice given on the primer you used.

Reds and Specks

Gary,

The tides have been extremely high the last couple of weeks. With all that water it been a little hard to find them. But this is a great month to hook into the big herds of reds heading for the Gulf. We'll probably give it another shot on 10/25 weekend. If your going to be in PA give me a call on my cell phone 512 -965-0807.

Mark
RV-10/N410MR

Back