PDA

View Full Version : Video @ 52F

txaviator
10-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Hey Doug,

That short video clip (with the camera on the fence) at 52F is way cool! (re: the video you posted on the main VAF page this morning)

I think a permanent camera (with Internet feed) similar to the one @ Johnson Creek would be awesome! (hint-hint) :D :D

rv7boy
10-05-2007, 08:19 AM
I almost fell out laughing on the floor when I saw the ponytailed guy on the scooter come across the screen. :D

I second the motion for a permanent camera spot at 52F.

Don

aviationgeek84
10-05-2007, 09:52 AM
That was a cool video and neat perspective... the guy on the scooter was cool, too. :P

Mike S
10-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Took me a while to find it----------hiding in plane sight. I am so trained to look for something like "video clip of---"

http://www.vansairforce.net/video/VAF_Landing.wmv

joeboisselle
10-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I almost fell out laughing on the floor when I saw the ponytailed guy on the scooter come across the screen. :D

I second the motion for a permanent camera spot at 52F.

Don

I'll third all of Don's post. What a life Doug!:rolleyes:

LettersFromFlyoverCountry
10-05-2007, 09:53 PM
I'll third all of Don's post. What a life Doug!:rolleyes:

I thought the same thing. IN my next life, I'm coming back as Doug Reeves. Couldn't understand what was said at the end, tho. tough being half-deaf, you know.

DeltaRomeo
10-05-2007, 11:12 PM
snip...Couldn't understand what was said at the end, tho. tough being half-deaf, you know.

I had a handheld on my belt and it picked up Ross saying (having just bounced on the landing) "erase that immediately"...which of course I couldn't :).

b,d