What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

E-mag fixed

videobobk

Well Known Member
Friend
Just gotta praise the guys at E-Mag a little. We had some occasional roughness and high EGT's with an E-Mag. Pulled it off Sunday evening (<15 minutes,) sent it off Monday, got it back fixed today (Wednesday,) installed it this afternoon (about an hour) and flew with no symptoms.

Friends, that is service. They turned it around in a couple of hours. While I don't like the fact I had a problem, I can live with it when I know they care about keeping you flying. I happy with the performance of the E-Mag also.

Bob Kelly

Just gotta praise the guys at E-Mag a little. We had some occasional roughness and high EGT's with an E-Mag. Pulled it off Sunday evening (<15 minutes,) sent it off Monday, got it back fixed today (Wednesday,) installed it this afternoon (about an hour) and flew with no symptoms.

Friends, that is service. They turned it around in a couple of hours. While I don't like the fact I had a problem, I can live with it when I know they care about keeping you flying. I happy with the performance of the E-Mag also.

Bob Kelly

What was the problem?

It must be good to know that they will ship to any place that your stranded, and only in three days.

Gasman,

I'm assuming you're being cynical, but I've been stranded before due to supposedly "reliable" parts (like magnetos) before, and it took a LOT longer to get the parts I needed back. Personally, I think a two-hour turn time is pretty impressive.

Cheers,

Rick

Back