What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Photo in Sport Aviation

Teaser...

Oh come on Dan... you can't do that!

Obviously, I don't get Sport Aviation, so now I'm stuck checking back to VAF to try and understand the significance of your post and most likely perceive vicariously what all the hubbub will be about (assuming there is some... I wouldn't know) :rolleyes:

35 RVs in formation!

Dan, I assume your RV7 was on of these birds. The photo is cool, I wish I would have seen it in person though.:)

I read a lot of internet forums about past and present hobbies. If this is the only one you read please allow me to mention there are rules to the interweb. If you know them already please disregard this post.

Rule 9 states - If you don't post pictures, it didn't happen.

:p:D

I read a lot of internet forums about past and present hobbies. If this is the only one you read please allow me to mention there are rules to the interweb. If you know them already please disregard this post.

Rule 9 states - If you don't post pictures, it didn't happen.

:p:D

It did happen:
VAF_6750.jpg

Find the lead airplane. Count lead as one, next to your right (leads left) is 2. Dan is the 5th airplane out. I know that cause I was there in the 6th airplane looking at Dan.

My point being, you don't say "hey, did you guys see that photo..." or " I did X and have pics to prove it". Post the photo.:D

:p

My point being, you don't say "hey, did you guys see that photo..." or " I did X and have pics to prove it". Post the photo.:D

I don't have the photo or the rights to it. The photo in the magazine was better than the one posted below.

KTM520guy:

YOU are OUT of CONTEXT! The original POST was:

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showpost.php?p=154849&postcount=1

"Photo in Sport Aviation
Anybody happen to catch page 28 of the Sep '07 issue of Sport Aviation?"

As I understand it, you are in violation of rule # 1 to the interweb. Rule # 1 states: DO NOT twist someone else post into something that it is NOT. Maybe the paint fumes from all the airplanes you have been painting has effected your memory.

IMHO: EVERYONE that is thinking about building an RV, is building an RV, has built an RV, or owns an RV, SHOULD be a member of EAA. In the US, the EAA is what stands between those of us flying Experimental airplanes and the Government.

I am a member of EAA. It seems though they don't like me. No magazine. I'm also on AOPAs black list. No magazine from them either. It took several phone calls just to get a hat. No respect I tell ya, no respect.

I am a member of EAA. It seems though they don't like me. No magazine. I'm also on AOPAs black list. No magazine from them either. It took several phone calls just to get a hat. No respect I tell ya, no respect.

Sometimes I think my mailman borrows my magazines for a few days and then puts them in my box! If I ever see anything highlighted or underlined, I'll know for sure!

Rod Woodard
Loveland, Colorado
www.mustangflyer.com

Maybe they dont like people that ride Austrian motorcycles - switch to a Harley and see if you get treated any better :)

Back