What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any South Jersey RV's?

Otto77

I'm New Here
Looking to see if anyone operates flies outta South jersey specifically at the Flying W or South Jersey Regional airport. Was looking to see if I could check out an RV and perhaps get a ride? Any info appreciated!

Give me a buzz

I fly out of S37 smoketown but in a RV south jersy is just a hop skip away :D
I would be happy to swing over and let you check out my 8, and burn some 100LL.
Let me know :D
Kirk

Also not far away --- RV-8 QB in my garage close to N40, Sky Manor. No rides yet but hopeful for 2008!!

Tom

Larry Rosen has a -10 under construction in Medford. I grew up as a ramp rat at the old Burlington County Airport..My family is in Mt. Laurel, I've homesteaded in Vegas since the late 70's, I miss the summer flights in that area. Brings back memories.

EAA chapter 898 has its fly-in on Sept 29. We always get a few RV's to show up. I am trying to get Claudio Tonnini to show up with his RV-8 'Purple Passion II'. Claudio flys out or Old Bridge. Our fly-in is at Miller Airpark (Ocean County) MJX.

Last edited:
Chapter 643

I am based at Alexandria Airport (N85) in Pittstown NJ. Sky Manor Airport
is 3 miles away and between the two airports we have about 8 RV's.
I am the President of our chapter and we would love to have you come and see all our equipment. I am also in the process of bringing my new RV-8 to the airport this Saturday for final assembly.

Adam Silverstein
RV-8 Final Assembly this weekend!
(908) 803-8301

KirkGrovesRV8 said:
I fly out of S37 smoketown but in a RV south jersy is just a hop skip away :D
I would be happy to swing over and let you check out my 8, and burn some 100LL.
Let me know :D
Kirk

Kirk,

MJX ain't that far from Smoketown. How about coming out on the 29th. There will be at least 2 RV-8 builders there who would love to see your plane.

I know this is an old thread, but how about an update for some of those RVs under construction? Its good to see some RVs in this area... hopefully i can add a -8 to the fray soon.

Hi Travis

When this thread was started, I was still living in Brooklyn. Built my empennage in small basement studio there.

Now my shop is in Bayonne, NJ. Come someday you will see what's involved. You may even like it:D

I know this is an old thread, but how about an update for some of those RVs under construction? Its good to see some RVs in this area... hopefully i can add a -8 to the fray soon.

I'm located at the end of Rt. 70 near the ocean. Any time you want to come up, send me a note.

Back