What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

looking for builders in central fl

pilot2512

Well Known Member
Hi! new guy here. Thinking about a RV-10. Would love to see any rv in progress to get an idea what is involved. I live in Lakeland FL and work in Orlando. Can exchange for tour of airliner. I work for a major airline as an avionics tech. Always willing to answers avionics questions as best as I can.

Jay

Jay,

I'll be at Zephyrhills Airport Friday working on my 8. Funny...I'm hooking up avionics right now...plus a bunch of other "final" things. You're welcome to stop by. If interested email me at [email protected].

Best

Jay,
Based at Winter Haven, KGIF, presently there are 15 RV's on the field, 3 under construction. Give me a call if you care to visit.
Dick 863-521-9060

Hi Jay,

I am building a 7 in Celebration. Only a few miles off I-4. You are welcome to visit any time. My wings are built, and the Fuselage is 1/2 finished.

1207 Downey Place
Celebration, FL 34747
Jonathan Cook
415 221 5111 (work)
407 624 4427 (home)

I started my RV-10 about two months ago, I have my vertical stabilizer and rudder complete. I have about 25 percent of the horizontal stabilizer done.
I live about 20 minutes from KMLB on the east coast of Florida. E-mail me if you would like to see.

Nigel Schultz
[email protected]

New builder

Hey,
I live on Merritt Island near the cape and KSC. I would be glad to show you my -8 project. I have a Mattituck IOF-360 (FADEC) and Wirlwind RV200 prop. I am running a dual battery, dual alternator system. (no vacuum) with a dual EFIS display (Blue Mountain EFIS_1). I could actually use some Avionics advice. Come visit and spend the day boating after we play.

Bruce C. Niles
321-459-1875 (H)
321-591-7712 (C)
[email protected]

Jay live in Lakeland and building RV6. Hope to fly within the next 3 weeks. We have several Rv's on the field 3 8's, 2 6's, and 2 9's. One of the 9's is a LS. Let me know if we can help. [email protected] PJ

RV-9A near KMLB

Greetings,

My name is Jim and I have just ordered the slow wing kit. Expect it in November from Van's. Working in garage. Another 9A down the street (just starting) and a 10 that is pretty much past the wing and into the center section is down in Palm Bay.

I hope to get a web page updated soon with details for my project and the 10 project going on down south.

PLease drop an email and I will be happy to share what I have learned from the other folks as well as in the "garage."

Jim

[email protected] or [email protected]

Avionics guy finds new friends

Wow Jay, you tell them you know avionics and they come out of the wood work! Now you have to decide where you are going to go first:)

Back