What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thanks Ted & Phil

A300Driver

Just wanted to say thanks to Ted & Phil over at Lockhart, TX - 50R (the RV group on the field) for getting me out of a jam - literally! Had an alignment problem with my RV-4's canopy and Ted took time to work on my problem - as I dropped in with my son for lunch and left the tool bag at home.

I appreciate it.

Bob Richie
N9611C RV4
Zuehl Airpark, TX 1TE4

Last edited:
Bob,

Ted and Phil are two of the nicest guys you could possibly meet. They are a big part of why I built my RV9a and were always willing to take the time to respond to my questions or to show me how to deal with a specific build challenge. We are blessed to have people like Ted and Phil in our RV community!!!!

Cheers,

db

Ted an Phil

I agree with you guys! I used to live in Lockhart. In fact I started my tail kit in the hangar next door.

I hope they don't mind me mentioning that they're the guys that originally came up with the idea of, and built the steel skid plate (Jock Strap) for the big nut on the A model RV's.

I get back to Lockhart a couple of times a year and get to hang out with two of the nicest guys around.

Back