What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

So there I was at DFW...

the_other_dougreeves

Well Known Member
... headed to a job interview, putting on my tie in the restroom. As I'm getting ready to leave, this guy with a pony tail walks in .... it's none other than my evil (good?) twin! Meeting up outside a few moments later, I find out DR is headed out for a job on the gate next to mine.

This has to be the strangest impromptu VAF meet up / VAF gear sighting (no, I', not wearing my VAF hat to the interview).

please_call_TSA.JPG

Yes

'Tis a small world indeed. Jenny and I met Jack and Carol Eckdahl at their new home at Eagle Neck last Friday after a hundred dollar lunch at Jekyll Island. Too cool....... :D

Pierre

Of all the gin joints...

"Hey, didn't I eat breakfast with you yesterday?"

Another plug for RVation, the RJ that I was to fly on had a light that wouldn't go out. De-plane and get on another.....

The 'new' plane had a brake indication that couldn't be resolved. De-plane and get on a third.

I told the person I was traveling with to meet me at 52F if the third one wouldn't go <g>.

DFW to Pittsburg? I've done longer trips in Flash...and I can fly with my pocket knife :) .

Hope your trip went well, Toad!

b,
d

DeltaRomeo said:

Hope your trip went well, Toad!

b,
d
So that is the pronounciation? I thought it must be Toader--TODR. No one said the "R" is silent.

LOL:) .
I suggested 'Toader' but it was shortened by some with us to 'Toad'. One of them will stick (probably TODR).

I'm thinking of signing my posts 'friend of TODR'.

:D ,
dr
(friend of TODR)

n5lp said:
So that is the pronounciation? I thought it must be Toader--TODR. No one said the "R" is silent.

Back