What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

MSC Direct= Great Service

captainron

Well Known Member
This is to advise everyone about my experience with MSC: www.mscdirect.com
I ordered a couple of tools from their sale flier on Tuesday afternoon; the order arrived Wednesday before noon! This is similar to previous orders placed through MSC where the orders arrive in a day or two. One of the parts I ordered Tuesday had some hidden damage that was not apparent before they shipped it, and I photographed the damage and sent them an email this morning. My phone rang probably less than 15 minutes later with a very nice MSC representative offering to replace the item.
MSC is certainly a company worthy of doing business with and has a huge selection of tools and supplies needed for these projects. I got most of my reamers and drill bits from MSC. Their paper catalog is over 4600 pages, and you can get on the mailing list for their sales fliers. A really great vendor worthy of our business!

I'll second this. My experience with them is nothing short of stellar. I've been doing quite a bit of business with them recently. In fact, last Friday, I ordered a 300+lb Clausing drill press. It was shipped on Monday truck freight. I got the call that it was ready for delivery on Wednesday, and scheduled delivery to my door for Thursday. Wow. MSC has distribution centers around the country, so I think they can produce these kinds of results throughout the states. I think most of my stuff comes out of their Atlanta center. Orders big and small usually are shipped the same day.

I agree 100%! I first became familiar with MSC back when I was in A&P school in '99. One of their reps came by and gave everyone a catalogue. I have ordered from them many times. Always first class service. I introduced my company to them 5 years ago. At first, the purchasing dept was skeptical about how good I was telling them MSC was until they tried them one time. That's all it took. We use them for all kinds of stuff now. It's not uncommon to submit a 75-100 item order before 1pm and have it on the receiving dock before lunch the next day, most of the time 100% complete. They are my first choice.

Bill Settle
RV-8 Wings
Winston-Salem, NC

I own a machine shop and have bought fom MSC for years. Good Company. J&L Industrial is a similar supplier that I like even better. J&L Industrial and MSC are owned by the same people. J&L ships overnight at regular ground rates.

Back