What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tie down near Fort Worth TX

MartyMcc

I'm New Here
I am looking for a spot to park my airplane (-8A) up near the Texas Motor Speedway next week. Does anyone know of a nearby field that has rentable hanger space or tiedowns. I plan to be up there a couple of days. Thanks for your help.

Marty McConnell
88r Spicewood Tx

MartyMcc said:
I am looking for a spot to park my airplane (-8A) up near the Texas Motor Speedway next week. Does anyone know of a nearby field that has rentable hanger space or tiedowns. I plan to be up there a couple of days. Thanks for your help.

Marty McConnell
88r Spicewood Tx
52F is right across the freeway, and there are plenty of VAFers (oh, that didn't sound good ;) ) based there, Denton (DTO) is another option just up the road and Alliance (AFW) is very close, but more expensive.

Marty,

I'll ask around 52F for you (east of TMS) and you can email Jay Pratt over at Hicks (west of TMS) at (jay 'at' vansairforce.net). I'm sure we can find you a spot.

Guess you're coming in for the race on the 15th?

b,
d

Jaypratt said:
I can find you space @ Hicks T67
Come on over!!

Thanks Jay. I will contact you with the time. Probably be around Tues of next week.

Marty McConnell
88R Spicewood

Back