What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV to see in Tampa?

LFOD

I'm New Here
Hi all,

I have been lurking for some time on the forums and I have decided to step out of the shadows. After much research I am seriously considering an RV upon my separation from the military. I will be in the Tampa area on R and R leave from overseas at the end of March and was wondering if there was anyone willing to show me their 7/9/10. Im not trying to bum a ride, but I would love to get eyes on and see what all the excitement is about. :) . Thanks for the help.

Matt

Tampa area RV

Hi Matt:

I was in St. Petersburg and there are a couple of RV at the St. Petersburg Airport near the Pier.

There was one RV 8A and either a 6 or a 7 parked outside at the south side of the airport. I did not have time to track down the owners. Good luck on your decision.

Mike

RV in Tampa

I have an old friend in the Tampa area that has a nice 7A. He's not a member of the VAF but I bet he'd love to show you his RV. We met at MacDill AFB in 1975 when I got interested in RC flying. He taught me a lot.

Thirty years down the road I found out we both were now in to RV's.

Send Clyde an email and tell him Mike referred you. :)

[email protected]

I have a 7A based in Brooksville, KBKV. I'd be willing to show off my plane and/or give you a ride.

Send private message to set up.
Now that the times have changed, it makes more time available.

Back