What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Found a new Airpark in Houston!!

Yes

Mr. Meigs has been to a couple of the Houston RV Builder's get togethers to talk about this air park. It is going to be a nice park indeed! Right now they are taking reservations on lots and have dug the lake and are raising the lots. I think for about $1300 you can hold a lot. If you decide not to pull the trigger you can get $1000 of that back. Read the web site for details. The building restrictions and covenants are pretty tight (A good thing) but limit your building options. It will cost about $400,000 to build the minimum size house and hanger. The 100x300 lots are going for $89K and I believe are planned to go to $99K when they actually start selling them. I guess the cost is all relative and pretty reasonable compared to parks in the East. I think it is going to be a great park in a great location. It will be convenient to shopping, schools, and the big city, and yet somewhat remote to the crowd. It won't be remote for long, though, as this is the direction that everything is growing.

Come to Balmy Sunny Michigan

Why wait? Come to beautiful western Michigan - beaches, lakes, bountiful supply of deer and a reformed church every 1/4 mile. And for the same price, you can get a lot with runway access to an established airport - Z98. Come, put skis on your RV and practice IFR in real conditions - everyday!

Back