What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Acs 2002

RV8FLYBOY

I have the ACS 2002 Engine Monitor and can't say enough great things about it!! Very easy to read and customize to your needs. Updates are super easy via the internet and a serial cable. Much much more than just an engine monitor. I had a problem with an EGT Probe and Rob the owner identified it immediately and sent me the new probe ASAP at no charge. Great product!!

ACS 2002 to GPS

Do you know it the ACS unit can feed Fuel Flow and OAT to a GPS? I plan to use this in the 10.

Acs2002

William I don't know but I know that Rob could answer that question in a heart beat. Check the front page of Vansairforce.net for a link to ACS.

Where Did You Mount Your Fuel Flow Meter? I'm Going To Install On A 0-360. I Thought I Good Spot Would Be Between The Fuel Selector And The Aux Fuel Pump. What Are Your Thoughts.

Fuel Flow Sensor

Mine is mounted where you are wanting to mount yours. I can send you pics if you want more detail.

DEKE said:
Where Did You Mount Your Fuel Flow Meter? I'm Going To Install On A 0-360. I Thought I Good Spot Would Be Between The Fuel Selector And The Aux Fuel Pump. What Are Your Thoughts.

I mounted mine between the fuel servo and the fuel distributor on the recommendation of AirFlow Performance.

Ben Beaird
N13EN
-6A

I'm looking for comments from someone who has had the unit in use for a while. Problems-Support etc. Comments???

No Problems So Far

My unit has been in use for roughly 250 hours and a little over 12 months timeframe. No problems other than a faulty EGT probe. I have updated the software once via a download from their website and a laptop it was super simple and easy. When I called about the faulty probe Rob actually answered the phone and was awesome to deal with. Hope that helps.

Back