What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

You would think one would get use to it

Ron B.

Well Known Member
In April I sent in for my registration. It was received on April 21 along with a bill that needed for me to go online and make payment. I received the receipt the same day online. . A month ago I called to make sure they still remembered my application and they told me that they were working on April 12 applications so mine should soon. Two weeks ago I received an e-mail stating that they could go no farther due to needing payment. Fairly long snippy e-mail with a small note at the bottom that if I had already paid them that I would need to provide them with a copy of the receipt which I did. On Monday of last week I got an e-mail that my registration was issued. I waited a week and then regularly check the mail (what a fool I am). Today , with the looming postal strike likely on Monday , I e-mailed them asking if they had indeed sent VIA the postal service and if they had could I get another copy sent via courier . Man they are way ahead of me, they knew there might be a postal strike so in my best interest the plan on holding it until I pick it up. Very considerate as I walk across the country from Nova Scotia to Vancouver every day. They did give me the option to have a courier pick it up. I guess it's not in there contract for them to have the courier drop by and send it COD. I do not think they would have done anything with my registration until the postal strike would have been resolved.
Thank god we have a Government as many of our citizens would be on welfare , oh yea what's the difference other than pay scale.
Point is, if you have a registration or anything else due from our grant Government , call them to find out where it is.

Back