What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Love my Bosch Pocket Driver

Scott Will

Well Known Member
Not affiliated with Bosch Tools in any way... just wanted to pass on this tip.

A few weeks ago I made a trip to the Depot before continuing to the hangar. I was faced with removing the seat pans on my 7A. You know how many screws that entails. So I passed by the Bosch Pocket Driver and knew I had to have it. Let me tell you - I dont know how I ever got along without it.

And just yesterday I used it again to put in and remove the seat pans in mere minutes. Also handy in removing and installing the wing root covers.

It's comes with two Litium batteries that charge in 30 minutes - very cool. It has good torque control - perfect for not stripping paint. Good "throttle" on the trigger. Comes in a great little case.

Other airplane nuts have looked at it when I'm using it and seemed to really like it. Others know A&Ps who have them at work and use it all the time. I'm wondering if I could use drill bits in it... while it doesn't spin as fast as it should for aluminum it should be OK for little jobs.

Put it on your Christmas list!!

PS20Hero_B_pd.jpg

Here's a good review.

Here's the Bosch site.

Last edited:
Back