What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vlad at CLW this morning?

roadrunner20

Well Known Member
Hey Vlad, forgot you were coming out this way.
I just saw you left my home base this morning.
Wish we would have know. We have several RVs based here.

Have a safe trip home.

Thanks Dan. Nice place is that your Clearwater airpark. We spotted several sharks not far from the coast.

Thanks Dan. Nice place is that your Clearwater airpark. We spotted several sharks not far from the coast.
Yes, I just move here a few weeks ago.
Sharks like to swim along the barrier islands as its shallow water & easy pickings for their lunch:D

Yes, I just move here a few weeks ago.
Sharks like to swim along the barrier islands as its shallow water & easy pickings for their lunch:D

Here they come Dan. I was trying to warn a jetski driver but he turned along the shoreline :D

On your way back....

Vlad,
If you're heading back on the weekend, think about using Zephyrhills Muni (KZPH) for a fuel stop. One of the cheapest in Central FL and we'll take you to lunch.

Rumor has that Vlad was at 3M5 (Moontown, AL), but nobody got a picture of him......

Starting to wonder

When I lived in upstate NY it seemed he was always going over the house on a "mission" somewhere. Now I'm down in NC and doesn't he go over the house yesterday. :eek: Fort Bragg is close by, maybe It was part of his recon duty.:p

Back