What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Little Moose goes to the Museum

littlemooseprints

Well, it has been a long couple of months but mommy and daddy were finally able to take a break from their new shop so where else to go but to an aviation museum. Daddy is still saving for his RV-4 and my college so we had to drive.
vwvmmp.jpg

Here we are at the entrance
38syb.jpg

Getting closer
5f2553.jpg

Mommy and Daddy keep wanting to take pictures of me but I already see the planes
wmb5si.jpg

There was multiple levels in the hangar but airplanes were everywhere!
2ntwmxu.jpg

This museum's founder was Forrest Bird who just passed away recently. He was a great inventor who invented the respirator and many other medical devices. He invented the first breathing apparatus for infants and saved my daddy's life because he was born pre-mature.
54868j.jpg

More Airplanes! My daddy would like to apologize for the pictures because he was chasing me around and only had his iPhone.
2qasqx5.jpg

This one was my favorite!
34eu7ub.jpg

This one was Daddy's favorite he said that it was a 206 with a float kit and a turbine conversion....whatever that means. Daddy also said that we weren't able to see the stearman or the 421 with the turbine conversion because they were in a different hangar.
2po401c.jpg

It was raining and I had fun playing outside with my helicopter
34yv0he.jpg

This toy is awesome! My daddy would like to let everyone know that the museum runway's identifier is ID19 and is marked private but to give the museum a call if they would like permission to land, it's a short walk to the museum and their is a cafe open from 11-3 with daily lunch specials. Jacob "Little Moose" Chapman

Last edited:
I tried turning my computer monitor upside down, but I couldn't hold it steady enough to get a good look at the photos............ ;)

Back