What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

classic Aero Interior

david.perl

Well Known Member
Just received my Sportsman 2 interior and seats from Jeremiah at Classic Aero. I pushed the boat out and went for the full leather spec. I must say i am highly delighted with the quality of the workmanship, the comfort of the seats and the design.

There was one slight issue where the side panels supplied were for a 7 and mine is a 7A - i think the "A" got lost in translation from American English to British English. One call to Jeremiah and the mistake has been rectified, no questions asked and no cost to me.

That's excellent customer service

Last edited:
I want to add my compliments to Classic Aero Design for their high quality interiors. I started with the glareshield edging. It came with all the templates and hardware necessary for an easy installation. Everything fit perfectly.

I added the Sportsman II side panels and got the same high quality, not only of materials, but instructions, hardware, even tools needed for installation of rivnuts.

At this point in the build (the end!), it was so nice to have kits that fit with no frustration or drama.

Customer service is awesome, they beat their promised schedule, and rectified a small issue I had - which was probably due to unclear communication on my part - with a one day turnaround. Highly recommend these folks.

Back