What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Do You Want To See Gators In Florida?

turbo

Well Known Member
the west side of lake okkeechoobee has a river headed west. i have never seen so many gators there. to say there are a hundred on a good day is an understatement. just punch in NICHE in your gps.
IMG_0698.jpg

...... or just south of Myakka Lake in between Sarasota and Venice where a large sink hole is covered with the toothy creatures. (South of Hidden River Airpark) :)

Turbo, You doing Sebring tomorrow?

A few years ago we were lifting my friends boat from a creek to the man made lake where he has a winter home. I only saw the splash but the others saw this big gator. We are not gator people here in Nova Scotia. The next day another buddy was fishing from the bank and I decided to bicycle over to visit him. I got on the bridge and saw that he did not notice me. The Devil in me made me sneak down and grab him by the calf of his leg. The dance and scream was not what I expected. When he got to see me he said he was so glad to see a prankster that he was not mad. He also said you would never guess exactly what he had on his mind when I grabbed him. I wander where the **ll that gator is.
It's been two or three years now , I'm still waiting for the return favor.

Will be at Sebring Wednesday.
Looks like some of the coldest Wx of the headed our way this weekend
Hang in there. Summers coming.

Back