What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT is now hiring!

KatieB

Well Known Member
GRT is now hiring for the following Full-Time position: Electronics Assembly & Support Technician

Duties will include:
Assembly and software installation of engine monitor and EFIS units
Phone and email tech support
Occasional packing/shipping

Minimum Qualifications:
Experience working on electronics and a willingness to learn.
Excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Good communication skills and a willingness to help customers with installation and troubleshooting questions over phone and email.

Preferred:
Experience building, maintaining, and using aviation-grade electronics.
Pilot/experimental aircraft builder with experience installing and using Grand Rapids Technologies EIS and EFIS units is highly desired.

Starting salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Health insurance and retirement available. Two weeks vacation/year.

Grand Rapids Technologies of Grand Rapids, Michigan has been a leader in experimental avionics for over two decades. We're known for high-quality innovative products and excellent tech support. We are a small company and enjoy an informal office environment, but we take great pride in what we do. If this sounds like your type of place, we want to hear from you! Please email your resume to [email protected].

I hear crickets. Is it the weather?

The winters are not THAT bad here... Lake Michigan keeps us warmer than most of the other parts of the Midwest and northern plains. Summers are gloriously comfortable. I'd take a Michigan winter over a Tennessee summer ANY YEAR. Lots to do outdoors, like trails, hunting, fishing, boating, biking, beaches... and great state parks. Grand Rapids is a fun town with lots to do. And we have a friendly aviation community with several active EAA chapters.

We even have a few open lots and a hangar house for sale on our airpark! What more can you ask for! :D

If I wasn't mid-project at this software company I work for, I'd consider it. I miss Michigan like you wouldn't believe. CA is great, but MI is home.

(Ann Arbor MI native)

BUMP

The job AND our neighbor's airpark house are still available. Homebuilders preferred! ;)

Nice looking place.

This line in the ad puts me off a bit-----------:( " And, if you don't have a plane, the garage will hold your boats, motorcycles and big toys"

Nice looking place.

This line in the ad puts me off a bit-----------:( " And, if you don't have a plane, the garage will hold your boats, motorcycles and big toys"

There is no commission involved for me other than having someone who FLIES buy that house!! :rolleyes:

Back