What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

printable instrument images

cytoxin

Well Known Member
where can i find printable instrument images? i found them before but now i cant find the link.

I'm not familiar with a one-stop shop site (but would be interested if there is one.) Just did my first mock-up a week or two ago. I just looked up the individual instruments on Van's (or other) website(s) and copied them and then resized them in the Microsoft graphics utility (that comes on most computers) to 3-1/8" or whatever the manufacturer said the size should be. Print them out and you're done. It really doesn't take more than about 2-3 minutes per instrument once you learn to do the first one. Hope this helps in the event you can't find a central source for the images.

If you're using ePanelBuilder you can select the instrument and click the "view instrument image" button. It'll open up a full size image of the instrument you're using. You can then do what Steve was suggesting with copy/paste/resize/etc.

If there's a one-stop-shop for these images, I'd like to know about it too.

-Rick

thanks for the help

thanks guys, dan the page from your site is 1st class as always.
thanks again

Last edited:
Back