What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV breakfast Sebring

Every week wx permitting. You coming this week? Last week was usually big due to holiday but the wx was bad. Always someone there at 8am. 123.15 inbound freq.

Patching a fuel tank

Saturday I'll be working on my RV at KZPH spreading a proseal patch over a leak.
Wx great for Sebriing tomorrow. Too much going on at work to have Wednesday flu for me.

Looks like the weather and work are going to cooperate for me to make my first Sebring Breakfast.
See ya tomorrow.

Don't think I'll make it this week. Head cold still kicking my butt. You never know what tomorrow brings though....

Have fun guys.

Aww, I'm in MCO, but a day late. Anything going on around TPA Sat morning?

I heard KSPG has event and there is a boat show in town. However, KSPG Whitted has a landing/ramp fee $10. Our Thursday Venice lunch bunch (4-8 airplanes) used to go there until they refused to waive the fee. Seems like they really don't want company there.

Last edited:
Saturday I'll be working on my RV at KZPH spreading a proseal patch over a leak.
Wx great for Sebriing tomorrow. Too much going on at work to have Wednesday flu for me.

Sorry to hijack your thread but…

Hey Carl,
Sorry to hear about you needing a patch.
I came up with a solution last year to fix one leak I had on a lower tank rivet.
It was a 5 minute fix that has been leak free for more than a year.
Give me a call or PM if you're interested. You have my cell#

One of these days, I'll make it to the Wednesday Sebring.

Last edited:
We all need to be diehards like Turbo.
He said he left at 4:30 this morning and drove from Orlando International.
I thought he drove to breakfast but when I went to leave his plane was parked beside mine. That means he drove home and then flew to the breakfast.
Diehard Turbo.

Tampa Fly-in

Acroflygirl was asking about anything going on around Tampa on Sat. morning. There is a fly-in at Tampa North (X39) for antique planes but everyone is welcome and they just opened a restaurant at the FBO. It's always nice to have options!

Back