What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Chance to fly in a RV?

bladeflex

I'm New Here
Hello..

I am looking for a opportunity to fly in a RV 6 / 7 / 8, preferably of the tail wheel kind. Obviously, I would pay for any associated costs and your time. Basically, trying to figure out which model would best suit my needs for potential purchase. Any ideas or points of contact would be greatly appreciated. I am local to Orlando area (Apopka), but if some travel is required that wouldn't be an issue.

PM or bladeflex at yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,

Patrick

Welcome to VAF

Patrick, you need to contact Jan Bussell near Orlando. He has both a TD and NG model and gives RV Transition training from his strip...great guy. 561 628 2105 and tell him I sent you.

Best,

Hello Patrick,
Sorry I can't help with the ride as I am still a few weeks from completion. There are a few RV's at the Apopka airport if you go by on a Saturday. Most RV'ers are very friendly and helpful and it could be easy to get a ride.
Also don't miss the Love's Landing fly-in next month. There will probably be over 50-80 local RV's in attendence.

I really appreciate everyone who responded. I will check into all the ideas, and go from there.

Thanks again,

Patrick

Keep us posted on your flight and ideas. That rocket oportunity is really going to twist your mind.
P1000803.jpg

Back